03 Apr Executive Lunch “New Intelligent Digital Processes” April 9 2019
IDC (International Data Corporation) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. On April 9, in collaboration with AuraPortal, IDC have organized an executive Lunch entitled “New Intelligent Digital Processes” at The Observatory Restaurant in Puerta América Hotel in Madrid.
The event will focus on the current need for organizations to optimize digital organizational processes using simple, holistic tools that provide a layer of intelligence.
Emilio Castellote, Senior Research Analyst at IDC Spain, will talk about the digitization strategies that organizations need to adopt to monetize their strategies before 2021. In fact, according to IDC, in 2021 50% of company revenues will come from the transformation of digital business models based on platform economies and data monetization.
The first step for organizations is to accurately redefine the processes that accompany a digital strategy. Many organizations need to include vision and monitoring in their optimization and automation process to empower decision making and improve the ability to react in a completely dynamic and changing environment.
According to IDC, in 2022 25% of endpoint devices and systems will contain AI algorithms to help consolidate new process automation strategies, and by 2024 50% of repetitive tasks will be automated.
During the event we will answer the following questions:
- What should I take into account to accelerate digital processes and achieve digital positioning?
- How can I consolidate a global digital strategy without losing the business vision?
- How can I integrate intelligent automation in a simple and effective way?
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Registration and welcome drink
- 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm: IDC’s vision
- 2:15 pm – 4:10 pm: Brunch debatee
- 3:55 pm – 4:00 pm: Wrap Up