04 Jul The 7 Keys to Digital Transformation
In the world of digital transformation, consumption patterns are changing. As barriers break down, more business projects arise. Company communication strategies move from unidirectionality to bidirectionality, supporting new business models. Users demand more innovation to improve their quality of life. But where are companies now and where are they going? How should they manage the data in an optimal and personalized way, to sell more and to be more competitive?
The following seven points explain the keys to digitization in the business world:
- Mobile device. Mobile is the device of the future for business. Companies should analyze their customer buying process to understand their needs and offer them what they are looking for, without them having to waste time in the process.
- Digital knowledge. It is very important that companies invest time in entrepreneurs and startups in order to understand which of the thousands of tools available on the Web are most appropriate for their business.
- Reputation. In the global economy, business barriers are decreasing as projects increase. Companies are moving by projects, so there are less people with permanent jobs, and a growing number of people employed by project. Therefore, having an excellent reputation built on experience facilitates the hiring of experts that guarantees security when it comes to addressing Digital Transformation. Thus, the collaborative economy emerges, which gives companies and professionals greater flexibility.
- Brand. The online community’s conversation about a company’s brand can quickly position the brand. Therefore, generating online discussion forums will create greater brand awareness. So, the detection of happy customers who speak highly of a company is transcendental to take advantage of their levels of influence over other potential customers.
- Big Data. Companies are revolutionized looking for data to not be left behind by the digital boom. Indeed, Data is like the oil of information. The big data sector has already established itself in the market and companies already have a good ecosystem that they share with open tools. Experts agree that, to avoid intrusion into user data, it is vital to offer a product with added value and keep maximum data control in your hands.
- Innovation. For innovation to be effective it must come from all company departments, where User experience is vital to make a substantial improvement. In many cases, innovation comes from the culture of trial and error, so the information that stems from failure is more valued than business success, because everyone knows that each failure serves to improve.
- Content format. As people have less time to read, they want small capsules of information, and preferably in audiovisual format. Offerings of goods and services on the Internet is increasingly popular in video format. Indeed, the power of a well-recorded video can change the business of a company.