AuraPortal is structured in modules, so the company using it does not have to pay for features that will not be used. There are two classes of module: General and Special.
They provide basic mechanisms to be widely applied in the company. Therefore, they are of general scope and each one of them is always acquired for the whole set of licensed users. These are the General Modules:
- Intranet Basic Module which is the support for the rest of modules. It contains a powerful free (ad-hoc) and compounded tasks workflow, and provides the platform with the employees organization chart, as well as families of accounts, items, projects and areas, together with a strong document handling system and other important features.
- BPM (Business Process Management).Provides the most modern and powerful system with which all corporate processes can be easily modeled and executed without the need of any programming at all.
- BR (Business Rules). Deals with Business Rules, both independently or related to BPM processes. This module is based on a new technology which grants rules with higher coverage, and moreover, with a great ease of use. A real innovation!
- AV (Advanced). Adds special functionalities that greatly enhance the power of the BPM and is required for exporting classes of process and for other advanced operations, some of them, such as dynamic Gantt graphics, are focused to provide control over singular projects managed with BPM processes.
- ML (Multi Language). Allows working with different languages simultaneously, each user being allowed to choose their language. The whole application is displayed in different languages for different users at the same time.
- WIP (Interactive Window). Provides a rich communication platform for all guest users, such as customers, providers, etc. This is an essential part in the CRM, built into AuraPortal with BPMS processes.
IMPORTANT: This module grants the right to work with unlimited Guest Users with no additional charge.
- CM (Content Management). Provides complete Content Management for publishing in the web Announcements, News, Articles, Documents, Videos and any type of digital content created by the company.
- OC (Online Commerce). Provides ‘Commerce in the Internet’, also called ‘eCommerce’. It is a very interesting functionality as the Online Commerce is becoming the main sales channel for companies, reducing traffic in traditional channels. The purchase of this module allows the company to open its own Online Commerce system, easily modified and adapted to its characteristics without needing to use external companies or investing in programming.
The main function of the Special Modules, generally included in Process Patterns designed by AURA, is to perform specific operations in which a few employees are involved, as is the case of CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Each of these modules can be acquired for a reduced number of licenses, unlike General Modules which are always acquired for the whole set of users (licenses). Special Modules are:
- MC (Marketing Campaigns). This Module contains Process Patterns for the design and automated follow-up of all types of campaigns, including general and direct marketing, prospects and customers based on specific profiles (up-selling and cross-selling), covering a wide range of channels, both offline and online, and campaign result analysis.
IMPORTANT: This Special Module is based on the AuraPortal ‘Standardized Projects’ approach, and therefore it is suitable for the design, follow-up and control of other projects of any class aside from marketing campaigns, as the mechanism and know–how are already embodied in the Process Pattern itself.
- SO (Sales Opportunities). Process Pattern for Sales Opportunities follow-up, in which the Workforce is automated, and quotation documents are automatically composed, according to the context and the products and services in each sales process. Its vast controls include fine-grained and dynamic reports of the status of all sales operations in progress and also the ones which ended up in purchase orders.
There are relationships among the modules so that the presence of a given one may be required in order to work with another. This is represented in the following image.
As shown in the image, the general module Intranet is always necessary. The general module BPM is required for the inclusion of all the other modules except Intranet and ML. The AV module is required for the inclusion of the general modules WIP, CM and OC and the special modules MC y SO. Also, the WIP module is required for the inclusion of CM and OC. Finally, the BR module, although not strictly necessary, is very convenient for the optimum performance of the special modules MC and SO, and the general modules CM and OC.