AuraPortal offers the ideal environment for Communication and Collaboration between the personnel of the different departments in the company, work teams, delegations, etc. even with business partners (agents, clients, suppliers, etc.)
The Intranet is automatically converted into Extranet when the communication is established with external users (not employees) via External Portals that are designed by the enterprise. The number of different external portals to be designed for each class of external user (customers, suppliers, etc.) is unlimited.
The communication and collaboration power in AuraPortal is established by means of three workflow systems: 1) Process Tasks Workflow, 2) Integrated Tasks in Process Tasks Workflow and 3) Free Tasks Workflow independent of processes.
Each user receives the assigned tasks classified in his own workflow queue and may access to each of the waiting tasks when desired.
Process Tasks and Integrated Tasks Workflows
The explanations on these workflows can be found in the BPMS section.
Free Tasks Workflow
The AuraPortal free workflow is possibly the most powerful and flexible to be found in the market today. Some of its characteristics are:
- Easy to use. Is very easy to learn to use. In only one day of practice the free workflow users learn to use it correctly.
- Personality. Allows assignment either by a physical Person or the job title that is used in the company.
- Comment Logs. It has unlimited comment logs where the performer of each task annexed to the same comment log may register comments and read the comments from others.
- Flow Actions. The task flow is carried out using the following actions: Send, Reply, Reclaim, Terminate Successfully or Unsuccessfully and maintain in latent mode.
- Privacy. The task flow is protected by a security system that only allows the users with permission to access at any time the tasks.
- Links. Each task can have unlimited links to: Other Tasks, Employees, Documents, Accounts, Items, Projects and Areas.
- Priority. The tasks have indicators of relative priority (3 levels) and range (90 levels). The range is to organize the whole of the tasks of one user using his personal criteria.
- Date Control. Each task accepts indications of date and time to start and end, both, forecasted and real.
- Costs and Revenues. An exhaustive cost and revenue control can be carried out by task, with manual or automatic input of costs and revenues associated to each action in the task.
- Projects. The tasks can be grouped by Project or Record and costs can be accumulated here.
- Planning. The planning of the tasks can be seen using Gantt graphics.
- Multiple Tasks. Tasks can be assigned to groups of users, both individually and collectively.