Privacy & Terms
Read carefully the following terms, because your decision to surf through this portal gives your implicit acceptance of the clauses put forward below.
- Limited Right of Use. This Portal (Web Site) and the Material it contains is the property of AuraPortal who are in charge of its maintenance. The copying, reproduction, publishing, modifying, distribution or transfer to other web sites of the contents of this Portal without written authorization of AuraPortal is totally forbidden.
- Communications. Except for the personal data, the protection of which is regulated further down, the communications established by visitors to this Portal by way of the provided means are considered not to be confidential nor private. The information provided by the visitor will be considered, to all effects, property of AuraPortal who will use it for any purpose that does not contravene the law. Also the visitor undertakes not to spread through this Portal any information that contravenes the law and honesty, especially information that could defame, harm, be dangerous for minors, obscene, false, deceptive or attends against the rights to privacy or intellectual property. If this happens the visitor will be the only responsible and will be pursued by the law, and AuraPortal cannot be held responsible in any way for the information supplied by the visitor.
- Access to Restricted Areas. The restricted areas of this Portal are protected by access codes (passwords), including without limit the connections to Dealerships, Clients and Suppliers and are restricted exclusively to the authorized visitors. It is the visitors exclusive responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the user names and passwords, as well as respect the confidentiality of the information to which he has access. The circulation of the passwords to people without authorization could provoke damages to which the titular of the password must respond.
- Links to other Web Sites. This Portal provides links to other web sites that belong to third parties. AuraPortal does not control these sites and therefore is not responsible for any harm the visitor can suffer as a consequence of entering such a web site through this Portal, including those deriving from illegal situations that can exist in the same.
- Copyrights. Even when it does not specifically say so, each time a registered name appears in this Portal, both those belonging to AuraPortal as well as to third parties, such name is protected. Therefore the visitor cannot use any of them without previous written consent from the owner.
- Indemnities. The visitor undertakes to compensate, defend and keep AuraPortal exempt of all responsibility in any complaint by third parties resulting from acts of the visitor in accessing this Portal.
- Limited Responsibility. Under no circumstances will AuraPortal or their personnel or their suppliers be responsible for any damage, direct, indirect, incidental or consequent, including without limit economic losses, higher costs, loss of benefits, loss or damage to data resulting from the use of this Portal or its links with third parties. Neither will AuraPortal be responsible for damage resulting in the use of the information or the products, materials, etc. that are advertised in this Portal, and no other document will obligate AuraPortal to respond to the guarantee of the good working order of its use. Also, AuraPortal does not guarantee nor assume responsibility for the exactness, veracity, relevance of the contents and information supplied in this Portal. The visitor should not suppose that the information shown here is current or accurate, including the presence of information about products that are no longer on the market and other advantages or characteristics published that have expired or been cancelled. The products that are advertised in this Portal are supplied 'as is', and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that they fulfill his expectations in all ways.
- Data Protection. AuraPortal will go to every length they consider appropriate to avoid that the visitor's personal data falls into hands different from the commercial relationship that they maintain. Also, the personal information can be very helpful so that AuraPortal can offer to their clients the best possible service. For this, unless they receive written notification to the contrary, either by letter, fax or e-mail, the visitor authorizes AuraPortal the use of his personal information for commercial ends and publicity campaigns. AuraPortal will not sell or rent this information to third parties.
Following legal regulations we inform you about your right of demanding your personal data to be erased from our database. To do so send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Cookies. AuraPortal use 'cookies'. A cookie is a totally harmless text micro-file (it cannot hold a virus) that the Portal can save in the visitors disk to reflect the Portal pages and therefore improve and personalize the future service that the Portal gives. The cookie conserves information about the name and password of the visitor, but the only personal information that it contains is that which the visitor supplies. The cookie cannot obtain information from the visitor's disk nor read other existing cookies in other web sites. Although the information in the cookies can be encrypted, AuraPortal never keeps confidential information in them, such as credit card numbers, even though the visitor has given this information to the Portal. However, if preferred, the advantages of cookies can be declined and the creation of cookies can be blocked or configured in the navigator so that it warns before accepting them or deleting them from the navigator.